- Residential and commercial irrigation systems
- Service and repair to existing systems
- Upgrades for existing sprinkler systems
- Spring start up / Winter shut down
Whether it is a matter of winterizing or activation of your sprinkler for spring, installation or technical design our team of experienced technicians can take care of it. Even the best designed and installed sprinkler system will need minor repairs and adjustments over time. Contact Digital Rain Sprinkler Service to schedule a check up on your existing sprinkler system.
We also offer many additional irrigation services
- Irrigation System Installation
- Irrigation System Repair
- Irrigation System Removal and Relocation
- Irrigation System Additions and Layout Changes
Drip (or micro) irrigation, also known as trickle irrigation, functions as its name suggests. In this system water falls drop by drop just at the position of roots. Water is delivered at or near the root zone of plants, drop by drop. This method can be the most water-efficient method of irrigation, if managed properly, since evaporation and runoff are minimized. The field water efficiency of drip irrigation is 80 to 90 percent. We can easily convert flower bed or garden portions of a sprinkler system to drip irrigation by installing new valves and equipment and creating separate watering zones.
Call us for more information or schedule an appointment now.
BEAT THE DROUGHT. With drought in the news and water restrictions being enforced in many areas, water conservation makes sense. Drip irrigation uses up to 50% less water than conventional watering methods and puts the water only where it's needed.
- Reduce water bills including city sewer charges
- Alleviate demand on municipal systems
- Avoid strict watering schedules
Better for your landscape
- Rainwater is extremely rich in nutrients
- Using rainwater to irrigate will reduce fertilizer use
- No chemicals have been added to rainwater